Join our parish community!
We are so glad that you are interested in registering at St. Clement! By registring in the parish, it helps you to stay connected with us and helps us stay connected with you. Providing your contact information is important so that we can provide you timely updates via email, direct mail, phone, etc.
By registering in the parish, you are declaring your desire to be part of a Catholic faith community. It also makes the process much simpler when it's time for receiving the sacraments, registering in our Faith Formation and/or Confirmation programs, and sposoring a sacrament recipient.
Top Reasons to Register at a Parish
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community.
- It is a commitment to practice your faith.
- Registration enables the parish pastor and staff to get to know you better, to welcome you and to minister to you. This is especially important during a time of crisis so that the pastoral staff can attend to your spiritual needs and the needs of your family.
- Registration helps you stay connected with your parish and helps your parish stay connected with you. Providing your contact information is important so that parishes provide you timely updates via email, direct mail, phone, etc. Also, if you use offertory envelopes or online giving, you will also receive a year-end statement of your donations for income tax purposes. Once you are registered, please notify the parish office of any changes in address or phone number.
- Registered active members are eligible for sponsor/godparent validation.
- Registered active members are sometimes eligible to rent parish facilities.
- Census numbers may determine how many priests are assigned to a parish and how many Masses and enrichment programs are planned and scheduled.