We, the members of the parish family of Saint Clement Catholic Church,
are committed to living our faith by:
- A daily prayer time with the Trinity and full conscious reception of the Sacraments
- The study and application of the Word of God
- Each family serving our parish generously with their Time, Talent and Treasure
- Being an inclusive community of intentional and dedicated disciples
- Striving to proclaim the Gospel in word and deed to the four corners of the earth
This year the theme for APA is: Hope in the Lord, a message that states who we are and how our hope gives us strength. Giving to the Annual Pastoral Appeal is an additional way we can extend hope to others. For more information on how you can help make a difference or to make a gift, click here.
We invite you to join us for Mass in person on the weekend or during the week, no reservations are needed. For your safety and the safety or our priest, we continue to practice social distancing, sanitize our pews after every Mass and ask you to wear a mask. As an extra safety measure, we have contactless temperature checks for everyone attending Mass and provide hand sanitizer as you enter the Church. To view our Mass protocal, click HERE.
We miss you and hope to see you soon!
Monday thru Friday 8:00am English
Wednesday 6:30pm Spanish
4:00pm Vigil English
6:00pm Vigil Spanish
7:00am & 11:00am English Masses
9:00am & 1:00pm Spanish Masses
Click HERE for our livestream Masses
Wednesdays 8:30am-6pm in the Chapel
Chapel open for quiet prayer
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm/Sun 2pm-6pm
Parish Office Hours
The parish office open Monday thru Thursday from 8am - 4:30pm & Friday from 8am - 2pm.
All office visitors are required to wear a Facemask to enter.
May 1st & 2nd
First Communions at all the weekend Masses
May 8th & 9th
First Communions at all the Spanish Masses
Ordination to the Priesthood at 11am at
Cathedral of St. Jude the Apostle - Seats are limited
Graduation Mass at 9am & 11am Masses
Readings for the week of May 2, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / Ps 22:26-27, 28, 30, 31-32 [26a] / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8
- Monday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Jn 14:6-14
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12] / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17