We, the members of the parish family of Saint Clement Catholic Church,
are committed to living our faith by:
- A daily prayer time with the Trinity and full conscious reception of the Sacraments
- The study and application of the Word of God
- Each family serving our parish generously with their Time, Talent and Treasure
- Being an inclusive community of intentional and dedicated disciples
- Striving to proclaim the Gospel in word and deed to the four corners of the earth
This year the theme for APA is: Hope in the Lord, a message that states who we are and how our hope gives us strength. Giving to the Annual Pastoral Appeal is an additional way we can extend hope to others. For more information on how you can help make a difference or to make a gift, click here.
We invite you to join us for Mass in person on the weekend or during the week, no reservations are needed. For your safety and the safety or our priest, we continue to practice social distancing, sanitize our pews after every Mass and ask you to wear a mask. As an extra safety measure, we have contactless temperature checks for everyone attending Mass and provide hand sanitizer as you enter the Church. To view our Mass protocal, click HERE.
We miss you and hope to see you soon!
Monday thru Friday 8:00am English
Wednesday 6:30pm Spanish
4:00pm Vigil English
6:00pm Vigil Spanish
7:00am & 11:00am English Masses
9:00am & 1:00pm Spanish Masses
Click HERE for our livestream Masses
Wednesdays 8:30am-6pm in the Chapel
Chapel open for quiet prayer
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm/Sun 2pm-6pm
Parish Office Hours
The parish office is not open for walk-ins, but is available by phone at 813-752-8251 or emails Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm & Fri. 8am-2pm until further notice.
Stations of the Cross
Every Friday of Lent
8:30am English / 6:30pm Spanish
Parish Office Closed
Monday, March 8th at 11am due to Strawberry Parade
Wednesday, March 17th for a Pastoral Staff Study Day
Lenten Communal Confessions
Tuesday, March 9th starting at 5:30pm
"Make Your Own" Strawberry Shortcake Project
Out of an over abundance of caution due the lingering presence of COVID-19, St. Clement “Make-Your-Own” Shortcake would like to regretfully announce that we will not be present at the Florida Strawberry Festival in 2021. We have decided to forgo our participation after much deliberation of our Committee. We feel it is in the best interests of our volunteers to sit this year out. We will pray for our little town and festival goers. We were guaranteed our spot back in 2022 and will be back for our 48 year of the best "Make your Own" strawberry shortcake ever.
Readings for the week of February 28, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: Is 1:10, 16-20 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / Jn 2:13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42