We are committed to facing the unique challenges being presented to us at this time and finding new ways to continue to provide our high school teens with the formation and the support they need to grow and deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation!
Parents have a primary role in the sacramental catechesis of their children. When you presented your child for baptism you acknowledged your role and your parish community acknowledged their responsibility to assist you in that role.
Confirmation brings teens further in their journey of knowing the love of Jesu and are prepared to receive the Sacrament in order to live out the graces received through the Holy Spirit to participate in the life and mission of the Church.
Families who wish to register in our Confirmation Program must be registered parishioners (or provide pastoral permission for preparation away from their home parish). Those entering 8th grade (must be at least 13 years of age by September 1, 2021) thru 11th grade are eligible to begin Level I Confirmation preparation.
Who is involved?
Youth seeking Confirmation along with parents and sponsors, who should attend certain sessions during the process.
When are classes?
Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:45pm in the Education Building.
Confirmation program fee is $100 which can be paid by check or credit card in the parish office.
How to register your child:
- Click Registration link at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out completely and submit by email to Myriam: [email protected]
- Once submitted, you will receive an email letting you know we have received your registration and your date for orientation.
**Your family must be a registered member in St. Clement to be part of the program, as we have a large number of students in our parish
For more information, please contact Myriam Reyna, Director of Confirmation at
(813) 752-8251, ext. 323 or press HERE to send her a message
- Covid-19 Parental Consent Form-English
- FORMULARIO DE CONSENTIMIENTO PARA LOS PADRES/GUARDIANES SOBRE EL COVID-19
- Safe Environment Parent Acknowledgment-Bilingual
- Presentacion de Ambiente Seguro para niños y jovenes
- Safe Environment Presentation-Middle School
- Safe Environment Presentation-High School
- Safe Environment Presentation-Parents