We are committed to facing the unique challenges being presented to us at this time and finding new ways to continue to provide our high school teens with the formation and the support they need to grow and deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation!
Parents have a primary role in the sacramental catechesis of their children. When you presented your child for baptism you acknowledged your role and your parish community acknowledged their responsibility to assist you in that role.
Confirmation is a two year program where the teens are brought further in their journey of knowing the love of Jesu and are prepared to receive the Sacrament in order to live out the graces received through the Holy Spirit to participate in the life and mission of the Church. Typically, a student will begin the Confirmation preparation in 8th grade and will be confirmed in 9th grade. Classes are held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm-7:45pm.
Families who wish to register in our Confirmation Program must be registered parishioners (or provide pastoral permission for preparation away from their home parish). If you wish to register your child, please fill out the Confirmation Registration Form and submit the following documents at the time of registration (registation will not be accepted without these documents):
Documents needed for Confirmation:
- Confirmation Registration Form
- Birth certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- First Communion Certificate
- Covid-19 form & Safe Environment Training form have to be completed before student can start clases
- Confirmation program fee is $100 per child for both years and covers books and materials that each students receives at the beginning of the year.
How to register your child:
- Complete the Confirmation Registration by clicking the button below. Once registration is submitted, please email a copy of your childs Birth Certificate and Baptism and First Communion Certificates to: [email protected]
- Covid-19 Parental Consent Form-English
- FORMULARIO DE CONSENTIMIENTO PARA LOS PADRES/GUARDIANES SOBRE EL COVID-19
- Safe Environment Parent Acknowledgment-Bilingual
- Presentacion de Ambiente Seguro para niños y jovenes
- Safe Environment Presentation-Middle School
- Safe Environment Presentation-High School
- Safe Environment Presentation-Parents
Please note all registrations submitted will be put on a waiting list.
For more information, please contact Myriam Reyna, Director of Confirmation at
(813) 752-8251, ext. 323 or by email at [email protected]